Clubs and Organizations
At Seminole State, we know that student involvement is a vital part of a well-rounded college experience. That's why we offer more than 50 clubs and organizations to help you get involved in campus life.
is an engagement platform designed to connect students to organizations, activities and events that enhance their personal and professional development. It's a new way of organizing information that will revolutionize the way students get involved and how clubs and organizations organize themselves.
- is the central place where all the events held and/or sponsored by Seminole State clubs and orgnizations are displayed.
- Get started by downloadng the mobile app "corq" (available on the and ).
Enjoy the Benefits
- Update club information
- Streamlined and paperless process to register student organizations
- Easy way for students to find & join organizations
- Serves as a repository of documents, pictures and list of members
- Provides email and text communication with members
- Collect & report service hours and student involvement
- Post and market events online and through the mobile app
- Track student organization financing and conduct online elections
- Easily find and join student organizations and events on campus
- Track student co-curricular involvement and provide Experience Transcript.
- Submit experiences such as Study Abroad, honors and awards, co-ops/internships, leadership development, professional development, community service and more.
Join the Fun
- Visit if you want to join or create a club.
- To join a club, simply log into with your Canvas login information, and search for the various organizations on RaiderConnect. Then click "JOIN" to submit a request to the club contact person.
Start a New Club
国产偷拍视频Contact the Office of Student Life on your campus to set up an appointment and learn next steps for starting a new club.