The Foundation's success is built upon generous donations from Seminole State alumni, employees and community partners. Private contributions can make the difference between offering a good education and a truly great one.
Through your support, the Foundation assists the College and its students in various ways, including:
国产偷拍视频By contributing a tax-deductible donation to the Foundation, you will not only help current students receive the best possible education, you will also impact the entire Central Florida community through the training of its future leaders.
How Can You Give to the Foundation?
- Sponsor the annual Dream Gala or Dream Cup Challenge.
- Establish a scholarship.
- Establish an Endowed Teaching Chair.
- Establish a named gift.
- Contribute a planned gift by joining the Weldon Society.
- Give a memorial gift through the Timeless Tributes program.
The Foundation accepts the following types of gifts:
- Outright donations
- Pledges (paid in two-, three- or four-year installments)
- In-kind gifts
- Real estate
- Stocks and securities
Give to a Scholarship that Supports Your Passion!
国产偷拍视频The Foundation is home to a variety of student scholarships that focus on specific programs of interest. Below are several opportunities for you to give to the programs and areas that are meaningful to you.