This site is for current and returning Seminole State College of Florida students only. First-time-in-college students and transfer students entering Seminole State College for their first semester are required to complete the online Student Welcome. At the conclusion of the online Welcome, you will be able to schedule your advising appointment.
Use this area to schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor. Please login to your MySeminoleState account, click on the Academic Records tile and select Advisors to verify your assigned advisor before scheduling an appointment.
国产偷拍视频If you do not have an assigned advisor or if your assigned advisor appointment times are booked at a time that is convenient for you, please walk-in to an advising office at any one of the four campuses so you can be assisted.Important!
Sanford/Lake Mary Academic Advisors
- Saba Akram-Scales
- Javon Alexandre
- Rosa Alvarez
- Stephanie Johnston
- Tiffany Mobeck
- First Generation Advisors (Jennifer Zelek and Nicolette Bradley)
Sanford/Lake Mary and Heathrow Counselors**
Sanford/Lake Mary Career Program Advisors
- Linda Jenkins - Business, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Maritza Mendez - Accounting, Early Childhood, Office Management and Legal Studies
- Stephanie Reese - Nursing and Healthcare Program
- Catherine Chimera - Automotive Programs
- Angelia Smith - Public Safety
- Arlene Gonzalez - Information Technology
Heathrow Academic Advisors
Heathrow Career Program Advisors
- Kaoru Bryant - Architecture, Construction, Design, Engineering, & Interior Design and Supply Management
Altamonte Springs Academic Advisors and Counselors
Altamonte Springs Career Program Advisors
- Cady Zakovich - Nursing
Oviedo Academic Advisors and Counselors
Oviedo Career Program Advisors
- Joshua Pineiro- A.S. in Engineering Technology
Bachelor's Degree Specialists
Student Retention and Completion Specialists
* Student Retention and Completion Specialists work in partnership with Academic Advising and Counseling to assist students with degree completion as well as provide information for supplemental student resources. Prior to making an appointment,please verify that you have had prior communication with a Specialist related to your academics.
** Students in need of personal counseling国产偷拍视频 will be seen as a priority and appointments are not necessary. If this is a mental health crisis and the college is closed, please contact our after-hours crisis number at 407-416-9976. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please dial 911 immediately.
国产偷拍视频The Academic Advising and Counseling Team of Seminole State College of Florida serves as catalysts that promotes the holistic well-being of every student. Through developmental advising, our advisors ensure the individual goals of each student are attainable through individualized, tailored, and prescriptive methodologies that support the implementation of a comprehensive guided pathway framework.